Thank you for your interest in Charis Academy! Our Admissions Coordinator along with the admissions team is here to assist you as you proceed through our admissions process.
Charis Academy admits student in grade third through twelfth grades with average to superior intelligence who have learning difference, including mild autism, ADHD, or other learning challenges.
All applicants should have a current, (within 3 years), psych-educational evaluation.
Applicants can apply throughout the year, and will be considered for admission on a rolling basis as vacancies become available. Submission of an application to Charis Academy does not guarantee acceptance into Charis Academy.
The Admissions Process is as follows:
(Currently serving grades 3-12)
1. Call our admissions personnel at (843) 934-7520 to learn more about Charis Academy.
2. Schedule an appointment to tour Charis Academy with your child.
3. If your visit suggests that Charis Academy is an appropriate match for you and your child, you will be invited to apply to Charis Academy.
4. Return your completed application to Charis Academy with the accompanying one time non-refundable application fee of $100.00. Submission of an application to Charis Academy does not guarantee acceptance into Charis Academy.
5. Once your application has been accepted and reviewed, your child will be scheduled for a 2, or more, shadow day visit.
6. Once the tour, interview, application and student shadow steps are completed, our Admissions Committee will review all admissions materials and make a decision. The Admissions Office will inform you promptly of the Committee’s decision.
We thank you in advance for you interest in Charis Academy.
The Charis Team
2019/2020 Tuition: $10,700.00*
*Charis Academy is a member of SCISA and approved through the Educational Oversight Committee .
*All Application fees, book fees, and assessment fees are an additional cost and non-refundable.
* 10 % Discount available for full tuition payment.
Charis Academy is not able to meet the needs of individuals with any history of, or current tendencies for, violent, aggressive, or severe elopement behaviors.
All students are accepted to Charis Academy on a probationary period.
Charis Academy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national or ethnic origin in admissions, the administration of its educational programs or in employment policies.
Charis Academy is a program of Nuevos Caminos Mission
A registered 501(C)3 Non-Profit